Intellectual property law
© Copyright 2020 – LENMATECSERVICES.EU. All rights reserved. The design, all texts and data of this site may not be copied or published in any form whatsoever.
On this website we offer free information. These data are provided by LENMATECSERVICES.EU for information purposes only.
Websites of third parties
This site contains links to other websites. These links are provided by LENMATECSERVICES.EU for information and ease of use only. LENMATECSERVICES.EU is not responsible for the content and availability of these third-party websites.
Under no circumstances can LENMATECSERVICES.EU be held liable for the content of the website or for the use of it. LENMATECSERVICES.EU can also not be held liable for the current and future content of other sites linked to.
LENMATECSERVICES.EU is committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy.
In this privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle your personal data. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care.
LENMATECSERVICES.EU complies in all cases with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This means we have to:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided. These purposes and type of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement;
- processing of your personal data is limited to those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they have been provided;
- are aware of your rights concerning your personal data, wish to inform you of them and respect them.
LENMATECSERVICES.EU, located at Ambachtsstraat 7, 3980 Tessenderlo is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this privacy statement. Contact details: Ambachtsstraat 7, 3980 Tessenderlo, info@Lenmatec.eu
Personal data that we process
LENMATECSERVICES.EU processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First name and surname;
- address details;
- telephone number;
- e-mail address;
- location information;
- information about your activities on our website;
- list of customer contact details via an app;
- Internet browser and device type.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service has no intention of collecting information about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us at info@Lenmatecservices.eu and we will delete that information.
Met welk doel en op basis van welke grondslag wij persoonsgegevens verwerken
LENMATECSERVICES.EU verwerkt uw persoonsgegevens voor de volgende doelen:
- verzenden van onze nieuwsbrief en/of reclamefolder;
- u te kunnen bellen of e-mailen indien dit nodig is om onze dienstverlening uit te kunnen voeren;
- u te informeren over wijzigingen van onze diensten en producten;
- om goederen en diensten bij u af te leveren;
- LENMATECSERVICES.EU analyseert uw gedrag op de website om daarmee de website te verbeteren en het aanbod van producten en diensten af te stemmen op uw voorkeuren.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
LENMATECSERVICES.EU processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure;
- to be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary in order to be able to perform our services;
- to inform you about changes to our services and products;
- to deliver goods and services to you;
- EU analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
How long we store personal data
LENMATECSERVICES.EU does not retain your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. As a general rule, we keep personal data for a maximum of 5 years after its last use.
Sharing personal data with third parties
LENMATECSERVICES.EU does not sell your data to third parties and only provides them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
For example, we use a third party for:
- Taking care of the internet environment (web hosting);
- providing and distributing newsletters.
We enter into an agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf in order to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. LENMATECSERVICES.EU remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
LENMATECSERVICES.EU only uses technical, functional and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone the first time you visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and for your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferred settings. They also enable us to optimise our website. You can unsubscribe from cookies by setting your Internet browser in such a way that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via your browser’s settings.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by LENMATECSERVICES.EU and you have the right to data transfer. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organisation mentioned by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to info@Lenmatec.eu. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. We strongly advise you to make your passport photo invisible and to state that it is a copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Should you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. You also always have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Commission, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection. This can be done via the following link: https://www.privacycommission.com/nl/algemene-verordening-gegevensbescherming-0
How we secure personal data
LENMATECSERVICES.EU takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification.
- We have username and password policies on all our systems.
- We pseudonymise and encrypt personal data when necessary.
- We make backups of the personal data in order to be able to recover them in the event of physical or technical incidents.
- Our employees are informed about the importance of protecting personal data.
If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us.
Ambachtsstraat 7, 3980 Tessenderlo
BE0877 888 206
+32 13 67 66 90
Privacy Statement Amendment
LENMATECSERVICES.EU may change its privacy statement. We will make an announcement of this change on our website. The last modification took place on 21 April 2020.